All Patients Must Have At Least One Of The Qualifying Conditions to Apply For A Medical Card.
What to Bring to Your Appointment With MCO Agents
- Current state identification or state driver’s license
- Two proofs of residency
- If your state identification or driver’s license does not reflect your current address, you must provide two proofs of residency.
- A copy of current medical records
- Including information about your qualifying condition for our physician to keep on file.
- Mandated state fees
- Please contact us to learn about the options for obtaining a one, two, or three-year medical card in the state of Illinois as well as the discounts offered for veterans.
- Applicants on social security disability need to provide their benefit verification letter.
- Caregiver information
- If you are adding a caregiver to your medical card application, please have the caregiver present with their state-issued ID and proof of residence.
- Patients must be a resident of the state of Illinois and remain a resident during the medical card application process and after approval.
- Medical condition
- Medical cannabis patients must have one of the chronic or debilitating health conditions listed here as well as medical records of the condition.
- Clean record
- Patients must not have been convicted of a drug felony of any kind (misdemeanors are accepted).
- Any medical cannabis patient with a qualifying condition under the age of 18 can apply with a parent as their caregiver.
Veteran Applicants Must Provide:
- DD214/discharge papers
Social Security Disability Must Provide:
- Benefit verification letter