All Patients Must Have At Least One of The Qualifying Conditions to Apply.
What to Bring to Your Appointment With MCO Agents
- Current state identification or state driver’s license
- 2 Proofs of Residency – If your state identification or driver’s license does not reflect your current address, you must provide 2 proofs of residency.
- Applicants on Social Security Disability need to provide their Benefit Verification Letter.
- A copy of current medical records with information about your qualifying condition should be brought to the appointment for our physician to keep in his file.
- Caregiver Information – If adding a Caregiver to your application, please have Caregiver present with State Issued ID and proof of residence.
- Fees – Please call or contact us for our fee schedule and options about a 1, 2, or 3 year card. We accept credit card, debit card, money order and checks.
- Be a resident of the state of Illinois and remain a resident during the application process and after approval
- Have a qualifying medical condition
- Must not have been convicted of a drug felony of any kind (misdemeanors are accepted)
- Any patient with a qualifying condition under 18 years of age can apply with a parent as caregiver
Veteran Applicants Must Provide:
- DD214/discharge papers
Social Security Disability Must Provide:
- Benefit Verification Letter