Medical Cannabis for Louisiana Residents
Medical Cannabis Outreach offers high-quality medical cannabis used to treat a host of conditions. We provide Telemedicine consultations designed to determine whether you qualify for medicinal marijuana and ongoing support. We are proud of our reputation for relieving patients suffering from various symptoms and conditions. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
What Conditions You Can Use Medical Cannabis to Treat
There are strict guidelines in place legislating the use of medical cannabis. We must adhere to those rules when treating our patients. Studies have demonstrated the usefulness of medical cannabis in alleviating symptoms and treating several issues.
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Intractable pain (defined as pain so chronic or severe as to otherwise warrant an opiate prescription)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinsons disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Seizure disorders/spasticity
- Severe muscle spasms
What to have Available for Your Telemedicine Appointment With Our Team
You need to meet some basic qualifications to receive a medical certification. For instance, you must have a diagnosed and documented medical condition from the above list. You must be a resident of Louisiana and be able to prove it. Lastly, you must be 18 years or older to obtain a certification. When meeting with our agents, you need to bring the following:
- Proof of Louisiana residency
- A copy of existing medical records, including information about your qualifying condition.
* Televisits are now allowed in Louisiana since the change in legislature on August 1st, 2022 when the Louisiana Department of Health assumed regulatory authority over Louisiana’s medical (therapeutic) marijuana program.
No state brochure or application assistance is available as of yet.